we are being asked again and again, how things are looking now, with the Hai in den Herbst Festival and so far we didn’t have a definite answer. We have had long talks with the authorities but at the moment it really doesn’t look like the festival could take place in September, even under strict regulations. Unfortunately, the local authorities sees no room for a permit at the moment and we can’t and don’t want to cancel at the very last moment, when everyone has already taken their vacation and booked the transport, that wouldn’t be very pleasant for any of us.
Having to cancel again is very bitter, but in the end there is no use in getting frustrated about it. What now remains for all of us is the confidence that we will finally be able to come together again in May 2022 as we did in the time before the pandemic. All tickets bought so far for the Hai 2020 and 2021 will of course remain valid for the new date of 5 May – 8 May 2022.
We will see if we can hold smaller public parties in the Waldfrieden again this year. If there is any news about this, we will keep you informed. We are sorry that we don’t have better news, but we really tried all we could. Let’s not hang our heads and instead look forward to our next grande reunion in the forest in May 2022 💚🌲.